Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a wide range of special clinics and healthcare services:
- Respiratory Diseases
- Heart Disease
- Family Planning - available for all forms of contraception including coils, implants, injections etc. Please book an appointment with Dr Knight or a practice nurse
- Travel vaccination and advice
- Post natal examinations
- Cervical smears
- Baby immunisation - please note under no circumstances will a vaccination be given to a child without parental consent
- Flu vaccinations
- Shingles vaccinations
- Medication reviews
- General health advice
Health Care Assistant Appointments
- Blood tests
- Blood pressure checks
- Free new patient and NHS Health Checks
- Smoking and lifestyle advice
- B12 injections
- Weight Management Programmes
- Ante natal clinics - by appointment with the midwife on Wednesday afternoons between 14:00 – 16:00.
- Alcohol counselling - there are alcohol services available if required, speak to your GP or ask at reception.
- Counselling - by referral from the GP.
- Podiatrist - For diabetic patients only, clinics held twice a month at the surgery. Please book an appointment via reception
- SELF REFERRALS
- Physiotherapy - Patients can collect a self referral form from the reception if they feel they require physiotherapy.
- Podiatry - For non-diabetic patients requiring foot services, a self referral form is available to collect at reception.
- Alcohol or Drugs - Patients can contact the alcohol/drug service at Change, Grow, LIve (CGL) on 0161 343 1820
- Healthy Minds - for anyone experiencing low mood, or who may require counselling or mental health support, contact Healthy Minds on 0161 716 4242 or visit penninecare.nhs.uk/healthyminds